Tasmanian Wild Caught Abalone
Imagine opening the pack of abalone and getting a whiff of the ocean infiltrating your senses?
That is what happens when you unwrap our Tasmanian black-lipped abalone from its pack. Unlike commercial canned abalones that is preserved in brine and rumbled to achieve a uniformed cream colour, ours are untreated and each is packed in its own juices and sealed.
Presented in a flat retort packaging with a 2-year shelf life, Tasmania abalone imported by CURATAS not only taste better and have stronger flavours but it is also lighter in weight and hence more cost efficient and travel-friendly.
- Small Abalone is 90g, Single Piece +/- 10g (80-99g)
- Standard Abalone is 130g, Single Piece +/- 10g (120g-139g)
- Medium Abalone is 180g, Single Piece, +/- 10g (170g-189g)
- Large Abalone is 200g, Single Piece, +/- 10g (190g-209g)
- Extra Large Abalone is 210g, Single Piece, +/- 10g (210-229g)
Find out more about our Tasmanian Wild Caught Abalone here