Forager Risotto with Tasmanian Native Pepperberry & Beetroot
Combining the best of Tasmanian Native Pepperberries and Beetroot with Arborio rice to produce a quick and easy gourmet risotto.
Amazing bright red/purple colour when cooked and with a nice but subtle pepperberry finishing note.
Recommendation: Simple to prepare in less than 20 minutes.
· Add 1 tablespoon of butter and 1.5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive to a pan.
· Saute a clove of minced garlic and 1/2 a small diced onion.
· Add risotto mix then slowly add 1 cup of wine or water and 1 litre of chicken or vegetable broth.
· Constantly stirring to allow rice to absorb moisture.
· Cook for approximately 20 minutes.
· Season and add Parmesan cheese and fresh truffle as desired. Replace fresh truffle with our Tasmanian Pure Freeze-dried Black Truffle if you like
100% natural product, healthy and high in fibre.
Amazing with a steak or great on its own.
Forager Risotto can be stored in your pantry and have a 2 year shelf life.
Ingredients and Info
Ingredients: Spanish Arborio Rice, Beetroot (5%), Tasmanian Native Pepperberry (>1%)
300g - Serves 2 to 3 persons